- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Securityguardlicenseonline.com site is not a government agency nor are we affiliated with any government agency or entity. Securityguardlicenseonline.com is a training resource for consumers who want to educate themselves as a professional security guard and achieve their PRIVATE SECURITY GUARD LICENSE. We are not affiliated or associated in any way with the State of Texas nor do we guarantee or infer in any way that you will qualify for a Private Security Guard License. The certification you receive from Securityguardlicenseonline.com is not a license or permit to carry a handgun or act as a Peace Officer. To secure this license, it is your sole responsibility to apply to the State of Texas and submit any and all paperwork required along with any fees. It is your responsibility to research and understand your local laws as it relates to Private Security Guard License. If you are interested in applying for this class, you should verify that your criminal background is free of convictions that are felonies, convictions that are Class A and Class B Misdemeanors in the last five years. Securityguardlicenseonline.com is an aprroved Online Provider for the TEXAS PRIVATE SECURITY GUARD LICENSE with the State of Texas through the Texas Department of Public Safety RSD. Texas License F03016601